HypnoBirthing Singapore: Your HypnoBirthing Resources in Singapore HypnoBirthing® antenatal classes in Singapore provide the missing link allows women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, healthier and easier … Doula | Prenatal Support | Postnatal Support Kong Choon Yen, a Certified Doula and Childbirth Educator (Expert) tells us about Hypnobirthing and how women can give birth naturally in Singapore.
- HypnoBirthing Meaning: Hypnobirthing is a birthing method that uses self-hypnosis and relaxation techniques to help a woman feel physically, mentally and spiritually prepared and reduce her awareness of fear, anxiety and pain during childbirth.
- HypnoBirthing Book: The Hypnobirthing Book is a complete antenatal preparation which guides you to achieve the birth you want. Childbirth can be an empowering and positive experience that you treasure for the rest of your life. Hypnobirthing teaches simple and gentle techniques that have a profound effect.
- HypnoBirthing Classes: Hypnobirthing techniques are very helpful for a mindful and calm birth. … If you are 35 weeks at the start of the HypnoBirthing® class or HypnoBirthing Course.
- HypnoBirthing techniques: relaxation and self–hypnosis techniques to help relax the body before and during labor and birth. The idea is that when the body and mind are in a completely relaxed state, birth can happen more quickly and painlessly because the body doesn’t fight the natural process.
- HypnoBirthing breathing techniques – hypnobirthing breathing stages
- HypnoBirthing Classes Singapore
- Hypnobirthing basics: The process of HypnoBirthing is based on the power of suggestion. The laboring woman uses positive affirmations, suggestions, and visualizations to relax her body, guide her thoughts, and control her breathing. She can either do this herself (self-hypnosis) or receive assistance from a hypnotherapist.
- Hypnobirthing audio tracks